Other than having faster access to things online, why would someone running a small organization care about 4G for mobile devices like cell phones and notebooks (like iPads)? Let me say it in 2 words – Prospective Audience. That was the short answer, here is the long one. Part of reaching your growth goals in 2013 requires not only staying connected with your existing audience but also attracting new people – right? Well, to do that you need to have your organization in front of all of those people in a fast, convenient, fun and inexpensive way – right? Since we all know that a picture says a thousand words, how many words does a video say? Video is THE most effective, efficient method to get out any message – bar none. Well, with the advent of 4G on mobile – and the popularity of social media platforms … it should be no surprise that mobile video is set to skyrocket.
- Talk is Cheap, but Words Can Cost You!
- Successfully Building a Business Means No Personal Life. Truth or Myth?
- Have a Facebook Page? Heads Up!
- Stuck in Information Overload – or Not Even Starting?!
- Perspectives –
- Non-Profit Organiaztions
- Small Business
- Social Media and Micro-Organizations