Most of us know that to build a business the entrepreneur must devote 18 hour days, 7 days a week and ignore health, family, friends, lets face it – give up having a life outside of the start up. Right? Well, not neccesarily says Michelle Goodman and the many entreprenuers (‘treps) she interviewed. Ms. Goodman […]
- Talk is Cheap, but Words Can Cost You!
- Successfully Building a Business Means No Personal Life. Truth or Myth?
- Have a Facebook Page? Heads Up!
- Stuck in Information Overload – or Not Even Starting?!
- Perspectives –
- Non-Profit Organiaztions
- Small Business
- Social Media and Micro-Organizations