This week’s Forum at the Blueprint Academy:On this week’s Forum here at the Blueprint Academy, Melissa asks questions from our message board about finding the balance between avoidance of “robo-posting”; limiting time on social media platforms (like Facebook) and consistently offering relevant, interesting content to others.
- Talk is Cheap, but Words Can Cost You!
- Successfully Building a Business Means No Personal Life. Truth or Myth?
- Have a Facebook Page? Heads Up!
- Stuck in Information Overload – or Not Even Starting?!
- Perspectives –
- Non-Profit Organiaztions
- Small Business
- Social Media and Micro-Organizations